SMART LINK HOMEWARES, we want you to be 100% happy with our products and service. Should you find the need to return an item, or need to request a credit for damaged or short supplied items please refer to the following procedure for the authorisation & submission of your claim.
- All claims for credit must be notified, in writing within 14 days of invoice date. Claims not notified within this period will not be recognised accepted.
- Returns will not be accepted without a valid invoice number being quoted. If you are unsure of these details, please contact us before lodging your claim to avoid processing delays or the declining of your claim.
- All goods returned claims for credit for whatever reason must be accompanied by a completed return for credit Form, Please ensure that the customer details section at the top of this form is fully completed to avoid processing delays.
- All products returned other than for reason of damage must be 100%complete and be in saleable condition. No Credits will be issued for items that have been priced in you store, as we cannot resell these products.
- Customers are responsible for the costs of returning goods for credit, except where collected by sales Representative from SMART- LINK HOMEWARES.
FOR ITEM THAT ARE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- If your shipment contains items that have been damaged in transport, please set these items aside for collection and verification by sales representative from
SMART LINK HOMEWARES . Please get the original invoice details available during their next in-store visit to your shop.
- Alternately, if you wish to return the items directly to our Sydney warehouse in Chipping Norton, please bring them back along with a copy of the original invoice directly to the attention of our warehouse& Logistics manager who will prepare the Request for Credit Form for you at the time of return.
- Please note that any items that have been priced will not be credited as these will be deemed to have been received in good condition and damaged in your shop.
FOR ITEM THAT ARE SHORT IN TRANSIT
- If you shipment contains item that have been short supplied or are missing ,please complete the Request for Credit Form, ticking the "Short Delivery" box and please be sure to write the invoice number and date in the invoice details section to avoid processing delays.
- Under the details of goods returned section, please ensure that all details are completed and that the completed Request for Credit Form faxed to our office as soon as possible in order that we can verify your claim to our stock levels and computer.
- Please note that credits for short supply missing goods will only be processed after we have confirmed on hand quantities against our stock system for accuracy.
FOR ALL OTHER ITEMS
For all other returns or credit claims, please contact your friendly sales representative who will discuss and assist you.
For additional information or assistance, please Contact Us or Email: [email protected] at our Sydney head office directly.